You ensure the sales of an assigned area and are responsible for a continuously increasing revenue by developing and building relationships with existing and new customers and distributors. Your home will be your office and your working place will be with the customers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Direct sales activities within regional area in Germany and/or international
- Organize sales and promotion meetings
- Building relationships and develop full product line card knowledge
- Visit customers, negotiate and close deals
- Manage /Maintain Distributer Network
- Extend Distribution Network
- Technical Education (Bachelor) or similar
- A passion for state of the art technologies in the Radiation Therapy and / or Radiological market
- Experience in sales, service or other customer oriented areas
- Clinical or industrial experience in the fields of Oncology, Radium Diagnostics, Radiation Therapy or Nuclear Medicine
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably experience in Dosimetry
- Ability to manage key accounts and distributers national and international
This position allows you to work in an independent, internationally active and varied environment. Does this sound like you? Do YOU appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success? We look forward to YOUR meaningful application.
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872 or directly via XING or LinkedIn.
What if YOU could help save lives, with YOUR daily work?
The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,000 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.